a. It was a whole bird, stuffed with gorgonzola, and wrapped in ham.
a. Paul O’ Neil
a. Les Miserables.
6. The boxes of cereal in Jerry’s apartment are arranged how?
a. Alphabetical order
7. What kind of tea does Jerry drink that contains caffeine?
a. Morning Thunder
8. Name the movie that George, Elaine, and Jerry were supposed to see, but dog sitting got in the way for Jerry?
a. Prognosis Negative
9. Elaine wrote a script for what show?
a. Murphy Brown
10. What kind of chair did George get for a security guard?
a. A rocking chair
11. Who is the White Whale?
12. What movie actor did Kramer star with when he only had 1 line?
a. Woody Allen
13. The Susan Foundation Scholarship Opportunity was rewarded to a young man who wanted to be a(n) ____________
14. Jerry and Kramer think that the laundry man owner stole Jerry’s money that was left there. For revenge Kramer puts (this) in the washing machines.
a. Concrete mix
15. Crazy Joe Divola dresses up as what during the Italian Opera?
16. During a doctor’s visit, Jerry’s father gets what stolen?
17. Jerry carries this for a while in place of his wallet.
a. European Leather Carryall
18. Where was the plane going in the final episode until they had to make an emergency landing?
19. Elaine steals what off Putty’s car?
a. Jesus fish
20. What does George always say that his profession is, even if it’s a lie?
21. What gift does George use that was intended for Joe Mayo but George enjoys so much that he lies and says he has not bought yet?
a. Vibrating Chair/ Massage Chair
22. Why did Jerry’s car smell so bad?
a. The Valet had BO
23. Why did all of a sudden George become a genius? What visual aid did Jerry use to explain what happened to George?
a. No sex/head of lettuce
24. What was Jerry’s girlfriend’s job at Mayo’s party?
a. To keep Jerry away from the music
25. Name three things George wanted to accomplish during the summer of George?
a. Eat cheese
b. Read a book
c. Play Frisbee-golf
d. What baseball team does George work for?
Yankees New York
26. What city does Seinfeld take place in?
27. What was the problem with Jerry’s girlfriend’s hands?
a. Man hands
28. What happened that caused the destruction of George’s picture of Jerry’s girlfriend that he was claiming was his dead fiancé to meet women?
a. A Blow dryer caught it on fire
29. What fruit squirted in George’s eye that causes him to wink?
30. What item did George see in his car that caused him to not want to park in the parking lot, and wanted his money back?
a. A used condom
31. What famous actor did the car salesman tell George owned the car?
a. John Voit
32. What movie did Jerry and Keith Hernandez want to see?
33. Who supposedly spit on Kramer and Newman?
a. Keith Hernandez
34. What is the topic of the book that George brings in the bathroom and is forced to buy?
35. What is the name of the company Kramer worked for but was on strike?
a. H & H Bagels
36. What is the name of Kramer’s lawyer?
37. The maestro gives this to Kramer, which gets him in trouble with his lawyer.
a. The balm
38. The maestro says that no houses are available where?
39. What is exposed in Elaine’s Christmas card?
a. Her nipple
40. Susan works for what television station?
41. The bubble boy’s father works for what company?
42. What is the product sold that Jerry and Elaine drive out of business that Rudy Giuliani helps?
a. Not so Non-fat yogurt
43. Jerry throws this item in the trash that his parents gave him.
a. A watch
44. Jerry points out that this is the number one condiment in the
mostly because people like saying it. US
45. What was the jacket made out of that Jerry spent big bucks on to get ruined walking to a restaurant?
46. Elaine’s what died while finding the car in the mall garage?
47. What did Jerry and George get in trouble for doing in the mall garage?
48. What went on Kramer, Newman’s, and Elaine’s record?
a. They kidnapped a dog
49. Who does Newman have a crush on?
50. What is Newman’s occupation?
51. Where does Kramer finally hide the key to his safe?
a. Next door neighbor’s bird’s feeding dish
52. What of Jerry’s was locked in the safe?
a. Jerry Lewis’ cuff links
53. What did Kramer mean: “I am out there Jerry and I am loving every minute.”
a. He is not wearing any underwear
54. Elaine does what to take care of the troubling mail room employee?
a. Promote him
55. Why doesn’t George’s father cook anymore?
a. He over-seasoned during the army
56. George’s mother catches him doing something to this magazine.
57. Fill in the blank: They’re real and they’re ____________.
58. What was the name of the sitcom that George and Jerry Wrote?
59. What does Susan have a large collection of?
60. What book did Kramer write?
a. Coffee table book about coffee tables
61. What show did Kramer go on as the result of his book?
a. Regis and Kathy Lee
62. Seinfeld vocab: What’s the definition of the vault?
a. A secret that won’t be told
63. Seinfeld vocab: What is a Smoopie?
a. Pet name
64. What is George’s excuse when Jerry’s girlfriend walks in on him changing and begins to laugh?
a. The water was cold
65. What does Vandalay Industries manufacture?
66. During a piano concert starring George’s girlfriend, what does Jerry put on Elaine’s lap that makes her laugh out loud?
a. Tweety pez dispenser
67. During the scene with Kramer, George, and Jerry in the
Hollywoodhills of LA, George questions what on his sandwich?
a. The Pickle
68. During the trip to LA Jerry and George are in the back of the police car and George is so hungry that he tries to steal what kind of cookie from the cops?
69. George and Jerry formulate a plan to do a successful roommate switch. What did the plan call for Jerry to discuss with the girl he was currently going out with to begin the plan?
a. Menagez-toi (3-some)
70. What does George give to Kramer after Susan’s father gave to George, that later gets Susan’s father’s cabin on fire?
a. Cuban cigars
71. What song could George not get out of his head when meeting Elaine’s father?
a. Master of the House
72. Elaine bids on whose golf clubs for J. Peterman?
73. What were Kramer and Newman hauling in the back of Newman’s mail truck? What holiday gave them the excuse to do this? What were they pursuing?
a. Can and Bottles
b. Mother’s Day
c. Jerry’s stolen car
74. Jerry calls in a bomb threat to Yankee Stadium to get George’s boss out of his office. What was his first demand? His second?
a. Fitted hats, a phone call when a game is rained out
75. What was the last piece of paper George put in his wallet before it exploded?
a. Guitar lesson, first one free
76. Kramer adopted what and cleaned it up?
a. A mile on a highway
77. How did George’s fiancé die?
a. Poisoned envelopes
78. Sue Ellen Mischke is heir to what fortune?
a. OH Henry candy bar
79. When George and Jerry went to get soup at the soup nazi, George makes clear that they forgot to give him what?
80. When George, Kramer, and Tony, Elaine’s boyfriend, went climbing, what did George bring?
81. After Putty decides to lose the fur coat, he wears a jacket with bright colors. What number was pictured on the back of his new jacket?
82. Putty said, when Elaine questioned where they should eat: “Feels like a(n) _______ night.”
83. What bet did George loose to cause him to have to execute the “perfect Airport Pick up?
a. Touch the ceiling
84. After Kramer installed the industrial air conditioner it fell out of the window onto what?
a. A dog
85. Jerry’s cousin works for what?
a. The park service
86. After Kramer’s girlfriend runs out of her office after Jerry heckles her, she loses her pinky toe. What does Kramer put the lost toe in?
a. Cracker Jack Box
87. What was the name of the clown at George’s girlfriend’s son’s party where the fire occurs and George runs out of the house?
88. What noodle does Kramer use to create the Bette Midler statue that he gives her in the hospital?
89. Jerry knocks what item of his girlfriend’s in the toilet?
90. What parade was taking place that caused Jerry, Kramer, Elaine, and George to get caught in traffic?
a. Puerto Rican
91. George and Elaine on the way back from the flea market, when George found a parking spot in front of Jerry’s building did George back in or pull in head first?
a. Back in
92. When Jerry and Elaine were trying to pick up food to bring to a party that they were late for, what kind of cookie did Jerry pick out?
a. Black and white
93. During the flight on an airplane where Jerry sits in first class, he is amazed about the even fudge distribution of what popular dessert?
94. What Broadway play was Bette Midler supposed to star in before she went to the hospital?
a. Rochelle, Rochelle
95. Jerry’s girlfriend who took Bette Midler’s place in the play got what troubling news but thinks it is no big deal?
a. Grandma died
96. What is Kramer’s rooster’s name?
a. Little Jerry Seinfeld
97. After Kramer burns himself with a Café Latté, what is rewarded to Kramer after the settlement?
a. Free lattés for life
98. What was the name of the CK cologne that was stolen from Kramer?
a. The Ocean
99. Jerry makes a bet with Kramer that Kramer will do this to his apartment; Kramer decides not to go through with the idea but says he didn't lose the bet. What was the bet?
100. Kramer swam in this river.
101. Kramer loves his women to wear what in their hair?
a. Velvet scrunchy
102. George claimed to have an extremely large house in this upscale town.
103. In George Costanza’s supposed house in the
there were this many Solariums. Hamptons
104. On the trip to the flea market G/E hit a pothole and Jerry’s can now makes a noise. What did Elaine tell Jerry happened?
a. “A wild pack of teenagers chased us then we hit a pothole and the can is making a weird noise.”
105. Who did George and Elaine neglect to invite to the flea market?
106. During the episode in LA, after his conversation with the LAPD, Jerry tells George what?
a. Their sending “The black and white”
107. What did Jerry assault the old woman in order to get?
a. A Marble
108. What kind of animal did George hit in his attempt to show his girlfriend that he saves pigeons?
109. What did Jerry attempt to use to show his girlfriend “Bad Naked”?
a. Belt Sander
110. This was Jerry’s girlfriend, the virgin’s, occupation.
a. Closet Organizer
111. Jerry claimed to be going here in order to escape having his closet organized?
112. What type of garbage disposal did Putty help Kramer install in his bathtub?
a. A Clarkman
113. This is who Putty helped get over her germ phobia.
a. Nina from Elaine’s office
114. Elaine does what to make Nina sick? (3 parts)
115. Puts her stapler under her arm.
116. Rubs her keyboard on her butt.
117. Coughs on her door handle.
118. This is the item that Elaine puts on the cover at the J. Peterman catalog.
119. This is where Peterman called Elaine from to tell her that he was “burned out”.
120. George has this installed under his desk at NYY Headquarters
a. A sleeping shelf
121. This is the type of sandwich George prefers during sex.
a. Pastrami on
122. Kramer attempts to make a “bladder” to transport what?
a. Crude oil
123. What liquid does Kramer put in Jerry’s car because it was over heating?
124. What do they call Sue Ellen Mischke?
a. The Braless Wonder
125. What is the name of Jerry’s Mechanic?
126. What does Joe, Jerry’s over protective mechanic, tell him right away is the matter with his car?
a. The shifter is loose
127. What item did Jerry’s girlfriend put in his toilet?
a. Toilet brush
128. What toy did Jerry always want, but never got?
a. A GI Joe
129. Jerry and George use what to make Jerry’s girlfriend fall asleep?
a. A Box of Wine and a
130. What did Jerry, George, Elaine, and Kramer have to see?
a. The baby
131. What did Kramer illegally take from the ocean?
132. What did George pull from the blowhole of the whale during the episode when he claims to be a marine biologist?
a. A golf ball
133. What is the number where Jerry, Elaine, George, and Kramer parked the car they lost at the mall?
a. Purple 23
134. What did Kramer sell to Pendant Publishing?
a. Cigar Store Indian
135. What did Jerry ask the postman for in the episode with the Cigar Store Indian?
a. Location of a Chinese food restaurant
136. What did Kramer retrieve from a dumpster from out in front of NBC studios?
a. Merv Griffin Set
137. What restaurant was put in outside of Kramer’s window that has been keeping him awake?
a. Kenny Rogers Roasters
138. How is George commonly described?
a. A short stocky bald man
139. What does Elaine give the guy who keeps sneaking up on her?
a. Tic tacs
140. What happens to the Cadillac that Jerry gives his parents?
a. It gets driven into a lake
141. What gift does Jerry give his dad before the elections?
a. Wizard tip calculator
142. Where do Mr./Mrs. Seinfeld live?
a. Del Boca
143. How much did Jerry pay for the Wizard tip calculator?
144. Frank collects what?
a. T.V. Guide
145. Who was on the cover of the TV Guide that Elaine takes?
a. Al Rocher
146. What food did Kramer jump off the subway for, and didn’t make it back on?
a. A gyro
147. What is the one thing Frank “will not tolerate”?
148. What happens to ruin George’s hand modeling job?
a. He gets pushed into an iron
149. What is Kramer’s mom’s name?
150. What are Jerry, George, and Kramer saying on the front steps of the jail in CA?
a. “Cause the murderer struck again”
151. What TV program did Jerry wear the puffy shirt?
a. “Today” on NBC
152. What did Kramer tell Jerry he looked like while he was wearing the puffy shirt?
a. A pirate
153. What did Elaine say “ate your baby”?
a. A dingo
154. What is the key to Elaine’s vault?
155. Who did George have sex with at his desk?
a. The Cleaning woman
156. What thank you gift did George give Elaine for getting him the job?
a. A cashmere sweater with a red dot
157. Why does Kramer make Little Jerry Seinfeld cock fight?
a. So Jerry could get his check taken down.
158. How much money do Mr. / Mrs. Seinfeld send Jerry when they find out he bounced a check?
159. Where does Jerry say he will go to dinner with Bania?
160. What does Bania give Jerry in exchange for two meals?
a. An Armani Suit
161. In the Final Episode where did the plane make the emergency landing?
162. What is the name of the Judge in the final Episode?
a. Judge Vandalay
163. What is the name of the Marble Rye woman?
a. Mabel Chote
164. What is the name of the bakery where Jerry got the marble rye?
165. How did the doctor, on duty the night Susan died, describe George’s reaction?
a. Restrained Jubilation
166. What is the name of the library cop?
a. Joe Bookman
167. How long was Jerry’s book over due?
a. 25 Years
168. What is the name of the poisoning Jerry claimed he could get if he did not urinate?
a. Uromisotises Poisoning
169. What is the name of the Soup Nazi?
a. Yev Kasem
170. In the final episode where did Baboo Batt come from?
171. How long did Geraldo say the Jury was in deliberation in the final episode?
a. 4 and ½ hours
172. What was the topic of the conversation that George and Jerry have in the final episode as they did in the premiere episode?
a. The Second button
173. What item did Jerry have of Baboo’s that caused Baboo much trouble?
a. His citizenship papers.